Yoga in Jaipur
“Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.”
Yoga with Hiking in Forest
Here is a complete holiday experience with yoga and hiking tour which includes everything from ‘a jungle trek’ to ‘a heritage walk’, ‘a forrest yoga session’ to ‘exploring an ancient village in forest’, an old water body of historical importance, a trekking route to Amber fort rarely taken, and to top it all we pick and drop from & to, to a location of our guest’s choice which is also included in package. The tour can also be customised with a few more additions.
The tour highlights
- Nahargarh Biological Park, Jeep Safari
- One hour of Yoga Session under expert guidance in the serene and scenic environs of Nahargarh forest and Aravalis
- A jungle Trek (approx 1 km)
- A Village Walk, an ancient village in the confines of Jungle
- Refreshment at the village, Refreshments (Tea and Snacks prepared traditionally at one of the village houses) and interaction with villagers
- Another jungle trek to an ancient water body in the jungle
- Crossover a few hillocks and reach the rear of the famous Amer Fort.
The tour ends on reaching Amer fort. This is an exclusively designed tour which is a combination of two tours conducted separately, further, we have included few more attractions and activities which are not possible on the standalone tours.
The Idea of Combo Tour
The idea of this new inclusion in our catalogue came from the feedback of our guests who took both the Yoga session and Nahargarh Biological Park separately, and asked us to design a product which includes both and hence this Tour. Our earlier standalone tours are also on the list.
Drive to the Nahargarh Forests
Yoga at Ramsarisagar Lake
A village walk and interaction with villagers, and refreshment (tea and snacks – traditionally prepared in one of the village houses)
Hiking in Aravali Mountaion
The tour surely ends but for a travelling soul, the road never comes to a stop and fun never ceases
| Terms and Conditions- :|
Package Cost – INR 4,000 Per Person (Cost is based on minimum 02 Guests)