Jaipur By Night Walk
Jaipur looks delightful in daylight but also becomes sparkling and ravishing in the night. The pink-tinted walls, monuments and corridors become more illuminating and give us a blissful scenery of the Walled City of Jaipur.
We have curated a very special itinerary Jaipur By Night Walk for discovering more about the Old City, lifestyle, markets and taste the delicious cuisine of Jaipur.
We will be starting half an hour ago the sunset and explore the old city by walking through the streets and narrow footpaths. We will see beautifully lit buildings of the heritage city, dazzling Hawa Mahal, Katla Market (Jaipur’s largest wholesale hub for wedding shopping), taste some local delicacies and Street Food in Jaipur City, and take the panoramic view of the city from rooftop Havelis in Jaipur. It will give you the best photography opportunity to take back with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
We also have an extended version* of Jaipur By Night to shape your Jaipur experience better. You can have dinner with a local family in the old city where you will be spellbound with the hospitality, warmth and affection. Experience the real meaning of Atithi-Devo-Bhava (“The guest is God”).
*This is optional and not included in the cost.
Things To Do during Jaipur At Night Tour
For food lovers: Walk to some of the most sought after and highly acclaimed food joints. Taste the most acclaimed Indian Tea and Indian Fritters/Pakora from the outlets which are famous for their inherent art of preparing food.
Home for Aesthetic Architecture: A delightful sight for people who have a keen interest in architectural designs and buildings. The Old City posses many Havelis which are standing still from so many years and are visually distinctive.
E-Rickshaw Ride: An initiative for creating a sustainable environment, battery-operated rickshaws are very popular in India. They are quite, fast and most economical ride. When the gentle breeze caresses your hair and you can see everything happening around it is the most delightful experience.
- Walk and get mesmerized with the charm of Walled City in the night.
- Taste delicious food from some of the famous food joints of Jaipur.
- Riding in an e-rickshaw which has no barrier keeping you from seeing, feeling, smelling and hearing each and everything going on around you.
- Learn about the lifestyle of Jaipur.
- Have a panoramic view of the city from a vantage point.
- Photography of some of the masterpiece buildings/monuments of Jaipur like Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall, etc.
- Get to see the dazzling markets/shops in the corridors of the Jaipur City.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- A tour explorer who is well versed with the subject.
- Food and local cuisine tasting prepared by the famous food associates of Pink City.
- E-rickshaw ride.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 pax required.
- It is suggested to wear decent clothes as you will be more comfortable to walk in the market.
- Please inform us at least 24 Hrs before the scheduled departure Timings.
- Please note Transfers from the hotel to start and the endpoint is not included in the above cost.
2000/- Per person