Pedal to Heritage(Morning Cycle Tour) is an interesting way to explore the ancient culture and architecture of Jaipur on a bike.
Theme: Your bicycle tour is designed to give you a traditional perspective of how the morning time develops in the beautiful and historical city of Jaipur.
For food lovers: Experience the Jaipur street food like a local, ride your bike through to some of most sought after and highly acclaimed food joints. The food outlets are handpicked for your city ride to provide you the much required energy for the bicycle tour of the pink city.
For the wanderlust: Hop on a bike and maneuver the streets like a Jaipurite through the old Havelis (Private Mansions) and sacred Temples within the streets of walled city of Jaipur. Participate in the morning prayers with the devotees in the palace temples.
A unique experience: An adventurous bicycle tour where you discover what one might miss out while in the car. We get a chance to start the day like a Jaipurite does every morning.
We begin our tour at Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh circle popularly known as Statue Circle. Here we are introduced with the tour leader and the tour captains. The tour leader will give a short briefing about the tour and the route. We start riding towards old city on the way we stop at a famous Lassi(churned yogurt shake) joint. The Lassi outlet was built in the independence era just outside the walled city.
At the Ajmeri gate we enter the walled city that is painted in pink that explains the sobriquet “Pink City”. Further we ride through narrow streets of the city passing through vintage Havelis and several other architectural marvels.
An Aarti is a mainly an Indian concept of praying to the God with lighted wicks before the sacred idol of the deity. The Govind Dev temple is the epicenter of the Jaipur city palace. The Temple is devoted to lord Krishna and is one of the most religiously and culturally important temples in the daily lives of the locals. We can offer flowers to lord Krishna and we walk through the palace garden to a short walk through a busy farmer’s market. You can bargain at top of your voice like a Jaipurite does and get best of the fruits at your own price.
As we pedal out of the palace gates we park our bikes near the market and walk through the historical spices and sweets market. Although the shops are shut in the spices market we get the strong aroma walking pass the closed shutters. We make a brief stop at a very popular tea seller’s rooftop settlement above a sweet shop.
Lakshmi Mishthan Bhandar popularly known as LMB is a restaurant much loved by locals and travelers alike. We have a light breakfast here as we ride towards the Majestic Albert Hall. The Albert Hall Museum was built in 1870’s to welcome the Prince of Whales. We park our bikes right opposite the museum’s grand entrance.
As this lovely bicycle tour of the city ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
1. Bottle of Mineral Water.
2. Brand new Bicycle MTB with back and front reflectors for extra safety.
3. Good Quality Helmets.
4. One experienced bicycle captain leading the riders and one tour escort following the riding party to make sure all are riding safely.
5. A Support Vehicle following the riding guest with a backup Cycle.
6. Food and local cuisine tasting to tingle your taste buds prepared with our various food associates famous for their inherent art of preparing delicacies which are an account to the rich food culture in the Pink City –
Food samples Include:-
• Lassi (Churned Yogurt Shake)
• Traditional potato and chili fritters.
• Sweet dish with a light breakfast at LMB.
Minimum number of guests - 02
Maximum number of guests- 08
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons and Maximum 08 Person are required to confirm the booking.
3. Please inform us at least 24 Hrs before the scheduled departure Timings.
4. We hold the right to club bookings from different source adding up-to a group size of 08 persons.
5. Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost.
6. Late turn-up for more than 30 Minutes from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.