Nahargarh Biological Park situated amidst the mighty Aravali mountain range. We ride through the Nahargarh Hills towards the scenic Sisiyawas valley.
We ride through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the heart of Rajasthan, riding along unexplored country roads through mustard fields with desert berries on either side which is an indigenous way of fencing the fields.
Enjoy and admire the landscape on two wheels with a mix of everything that India has to offer to a traveler. The mighty forts, majestic palaces, the abundant Havelis and village folk performing their arts full of vibrant colors and traditions of one the most culturally rich people in the world.
The melancholy of the landscape elevates as the lake-side is brought to life with the glory of the setting sun. Traversing through this “royal” state on a bicycle is an exhilarating excursion.
0700 hours (Meeting Point)
Nahargarh Biological Park, Jaipur
The ride begins at Nahargarh Biological Park amidst the Aravali mountain range as we ride through the Kalighati valley through unexplored trails crossing villages and small forest settlements. This part of the ride is mostly off-road as we advance towards our breakfast point riding our bicycles.
Breakfast at a Lakeside
As we cross the Nahargarh forests, our support staff sets up a royal picnic styled breakfast near a village plateau. We refresh ourselves with some freshly baked cookies and biscotti’s. We cross the Kalighati valley taking the country roads towards the Samode palace.
The road towards Samode is well laid tarmac up till the Samode palace. On this journey we cross several villages. We get an opportunity to interact with the natives who are inherently fabulous hosts. We get to learn the native culture, feast on some rare indigenous delicacies. The village folk especially children are very happy to see people riding bicycles. The children are very excited to get their pictures clicked.
Lunch at the Samode Palace
The Samode Palace was built in the 17th century by the rulers of The kingdom of Amber in Indo-Saracen style. The palace architecture is a great mix of Hindu and Mughal architectural styles. The palace reflects the great history of the region and the culture of its people. We hop on our bikes to take a short tour of the colorful town market.
As this lovely bicycle safari ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
1. Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
2. Route map
3. Light Refreshments en-route
4. Brand new bicycles with helmets and european style breaking for added safety.
5. Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
6. Experienced medical professionals certified from The Red Cross society.
7. A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
8. A support vehicle with well equipped emergency and first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle and incase if a guest decides not to ride and relax for the rest of the tour.
10. There will be a trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour.
Package Cost – INR 5,200 per person
Minimum number of guests - 04
Maximum number of guests- 30
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 04 Persons required to confirm the booking.
1. Should be at least 20 years of age,
2. Please inform us at least 7days before the scheduled departure date.
3. Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in the tour cost.
4. Late turn-up for more than 20 Mins from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
5. Cost of lunch at Samode Palace is not included in the above cost.
6. Indemnity Bond must be filed by all participants.