○ The Man Sagar Lake
○ Cheel Ka Teela (4 Kilometer Hill Climb)
○ The Nahargarh - Jaigarh Tunnels
○ The Nahargarh Fort Stepwell
Bike trip to the Nahargarh fort through the Aravalli forests is a very challenging excursion.
The Nahargarh fort which is at the height of above 700 meters from the sea level provides a panoramic view of the city and the Aravalli forests. Bike trip to the Nahargarh fort through the Aravalli forests is a very challenging excursion.
The Jaigarh fort was built over a period of over 150 years in the Aravali range near the Amber Palace on a hill top known as Cheel Ka Teela (mound of eagles) This fort was built as a military fortress for the Amber Palace. The Construction of the fort was finished in 1725 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
For nature lover and adventure seeker birding enthusiasts and fitness junkies. Get ready for an adrenaline rush and climb the steep Nahargarh hill on a bicycle.
On this ride we pass through some of the most scenic spots for a beautiful panoramic view of the pink city and especially the Man Sagar Lake (Jal Mahal). On your way to the top enjoy the breeze and the music of various birds to spot like Peacocks, Parakeets (Indian parrot) and the Indian Roller etc.
With a safety briefing, start riding towards the Kanak Valley and asseble again at the base of the Nahargarh Hills. Here the tour leader instructs us with basic streches and some info about the gearing ratios to continue for the ride. Later we take several breaks stopping at hairpin curves to take a look the majestic view of the Man Sagar Lakefrom the top.
We rejuvenate ourselves with some snacks and head towards the Nahargarh Stepwell and walk through the area that caugh the attention of Bollywood in Nahargarh Fort. In the Aravali hills at an approximate height of 700 feet, the very mention of the fort reminds us of the iconic beer drinking scene from Rang De Basanti with Aamir Khan and Sharman Joshi’s free fall from the public water tank of the Nahargarh fort.
Riding down from the Nahargarh fort, try to hold on to the adrenaline in your blood as you ride downhill off this steep mountain. We make a few stops to capture the beautiful scenery and such exotic birds like the Peakock, the Indian Roller and Parakeets(indian Parrot).
As this lovely bicycle safari ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
1. Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
2. Route map
3. Light Refreshments en-route.
4. Brand new geared bicycles with helmets and european style breaking for added safety.
5. Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
6. A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
7. A support vehicle with first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle.
8. There will be a trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour.
INR 2400 per person
Minimum number of guests - 02
Maximum number of guests- 30
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons are required to confirm the booking.
3. Should be at least 20 years of age,
4. Please inform us at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure date.
5. Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in the tour cost.
6. Late turn-up for more than 20 Mins from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
7. Indemnity Bond is must be filed by all participants.