Sariska Motorcycle Day Trip to the back roads of the Aravalli through Bhangarh Fort, Ramgarh Lake and Nayla
An ultimate motorcycle experience on shining Royal Enfield motorcycles across the Aravalli Range through the historic city of Nayla and majestic grasslands of the Jamwa Valley. Scale the valleys full throttle into various switchbacks and gravel roads reach the forests of Bhangarh and Sariska. Enjoy a wonderful wildlife safari in the Sariska National Park.
Rejuvenate yourself with the clear air brushing against your face exploring the vibrant cultures of the village and forest tribes.
Nayla: A historic town that has witnessed above 400 years of history, lost in the scorns of time and modern civilizations. The tiny walled city of Nayla had attracted interests of former American president Mr. Bill Clinton who skipped the palaces of Jaipur and choose to stay at Nayla.
Ramgarh Lake: The Ramgarh Lake was host to the Rowing event in the 1982 Asiad Games. The lake is dried up now, but the landscape is still spellbinding. Palm trees flocking everywhere as the Jamwa Ghat creates a serene environment.
Bhangarh Fort: An ancient archeological site as well as a hearsay of the most haunted place in India. Bhangarh is home to the ancient ruins dating back to the 17th century. It is what your eyes believe it to be, there are equal amount of studies confirming and cancelling the mythic around it. All the facts put aside, there is a distinct charm to its ruins that cannot be explained with words.
Sariska National Park: Spread over the area of above 800 sq kilometers Sariska National Park is home to distinct range of species from Wild dogs to Hyenas and wild boar, leopards and Tigers. The park houses 10th century medieval temples of Garh-Rajor. This wildlife sanctuary is divided into lush grasslands sheer cliffs and rocky landscape.
0700 Hours: Jaipur - Sariska
With the break of the dawn, we will be joining the tour at Statue circle Jaipur at sharp 7:00 AM, With our Motorbike ready to Roar. It is the time to get familiar with your motorcycle. After an exhaustive briefing you’ll be taking a short ride (in an effort to know your bike better and to get familiar with its controls and riding conditions) ride your Royal Enfield motorcycles to the Sisodia Rani Gardens just outside of Jaipur. Ride the lush green countryside to the Kanota Dam, ride across the Dam walls into the narrow village pathways to reach the historic city of Nayla..
Nayla - Ramgarh Lake - Bhangarh Fort
Embrace the historic city of Nayla and ride the rustic country roads through the valley that connects to the Ramgarh Lake. The landscape of the Ramgarh Lake simply takes away all the stress of the ride. The mix of the sweet sound of your motorcycles riding in top gears through the gravel roads ahead of the lake through scenic villages and small towns to reach the mythical Bhangarh Fort.
Bhangarh Fort - Sariska National Park
Explore the mysteries and hearsays about the nation’s most haunted place with a short visit to the Bhangarh Fort. After a short breakfast near Bhangarh fort ride straight into the wild landscape bordering Sariska National Park. Bequeath this green landscape you will cross many tribal settlements. These tribes still follow a primitive lifestyle and colorful cultural values. Once in Sariska we freshen up and get ready for the Wildlife Safari at the National Park.
0630 Hours: Wildlife Safari at Sariska National Park
Following a sumptuous breakfast get ready for a memorable wildlife safari into the Sariska National Park. The wilderness of Sariska beholds distinct species of animals and birds like Hyenas, Antelopes, Nilgai, and Leopards and Tigers to crested serpent Eagles golden backed woodpeckers.
1200 Hours: Ride Back to Jaipur
After a wonderful time at Sariska kick start riding full power on our motorcycles back through this exotic route to Jaipur.
As the lovely time spent in the wilderness ends here, we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Rajasthan memoirs.
○ Overnight accommodation in a good 3* jungle resort on Twin Sharing on C.P (Bed & Breakfast) basis.
○ Royal Enfield Motorcycle motorcycle including fuel, oil and minor repairs & spares
○ Wildlife Safari of the Sariska National park in a shared all terrain canter.
○ An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip.
○ Back up vehicle where you can keep your luggage & other items.
○ All necessary spare parts for the Royal Enfield.
○ Necessary first aid box available at all times with the backup vehicle.
○ Road tax, toll charges and fuel charges for the whole journey.
○ The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
For bookings of more than 04 please Contact Us
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons are required to confirm the booking.
3. Travel insurance of the rider does not include the cost.
4. An amount of Rs 20,000 (DEDUCTIBLE) has to be deposited as Motorcycle Security.
5. Lunch and dinner expenses are not included in the above cost.
6. Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol.
7. Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself.