Sariska Cycling Safari to the back roads of the Aravalli through Bhangarh Fort, Ramgarh Lake and Nayla
Ride across the Aravalli Range through the historic city of Nayla and majestic grasslands of the Jamwa Valley. Spinning into various switchbacks and reach the forests of Bhangarh and Sariska. Enjoy a wonderful wildlife safari in the Sariska National Park; later retire in a casual inn right in the middle of the forest. Enjoy and admire the clear night sky in the wilderness.
Nayla: A historic town that has witnessed above 400 years of history, lost in the scorns of time and modern civilizations. The tiny walled city of Nayla had attracted interests of former American president Mr. Bill Clinton who skipped the palaces of Jaipur and choose to stay at Nayla.
Ramgarh Lake: The Ramgarh Lake was host to the Rowing event in the 1982 Asiad Games. The lake is dried up now, but the landscape is still spellbinding. Palm trees flocking everywhere and the Jamwa Ghat creates a serene environment.
Bhangarh Fort: An ancient archeological site as well as a hearsay of the most haunted place in India. Bhangarh is home to the ancient ruins dating back to the 17th century. It is what your eyes believe it to be, there are equal amount of studies confirming and cancelling the mythic around it. All the facts put aside, there is a distinct charm to its ruins that cannot be explained with words.
Sariska National Park: Spread over the area of above 800 sq kilometers Sariska National Park is home to distinct range of species from Wild dogs to Hyenas and wild boar, leopards and Tigers. The park houses 10th century medieval temples of Garh-Rajor. This wildlife sanctuary is divided into lush grasslands sheer cliffs and rocky landscape.
Day 1 Jaipur
On reaching Jaipur and we are welcomed with a hearty lunch right after we check in to our hotel. There is no scheduled activity planned for this day. if you arrive early you can grab a map from the hotel desk or contact us to arrange a sightseeing tour for you. In the evening the group meets up with the Tour Captain, and briefed about the tour, the route and several other safety guidelines that need to be adhered to.Overnight stay at a Casual Inn at Jaipur.
0700 Hours: Jaipur - Sariska
After a quick breakfast, transfer to the Sisodia Rani Gardens just outside of Jaipur. Ride the barren countryside to the Kanota Dam, ride across the Dam walls into the narrow village pathways to reach the historic city of Nayla.
0900 Hours: Nayla - Ramgarh Lake - Bhangarh Fort
Embrace the historic city of Nayla and ride the rustic country roads through the valley that connects to the Ramgarh Lake. The landscape of the Ramgarh Lake simply takes away all the stress of the ride. Rolling downhill ahead of the lake and ride through scenic villages and small towns to reach the mythical Bhangarh Fort.
1200 Hours: Bhangarh Fort - Sariska National Park
Explore the mysteries and hearsays about the nation’s most haunted place with a short visit to the Bhangarh Fort. After a short breakfast near Bhangarh fort ride straight into the wild landscape bordering Sariska National Park. Bequeath this green landscape you will cross many tribal settlements. These tribes still follow a primitive lifestyle and colorful cultural values. Ride straight into the National Park to reach our Hotel which is a casual inn and best suited for this adventure.
Day 3 Sariska National Park
Following a sumptuous breakfast get ready for a memorable wildlife safari into the Sariska National Park. The wilderness of Sariska beholds distinct species of animals and birds like Hyenas, Antelopes, Nilgai, and Leopards and Tigers to crested serpent Eagles golden backed woodpeckers. After a wonderful time at Sariska we drive back to Jaipur.
On reaching Jaipur our Team shall drop you at the Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. If you have not made any travel arangements in advance you can contact our team to provide assistance in necessary arrangements to be made.
As the lovely time spent in the wilderness ends here, we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Rajasthan memoirs.
○ One night accommodation in Jaipur at a Three Star hotel and accomodation at Sariska at a Forest Resort on Twin Sharing on C.P (Bed & Breakfast) basis.
○ High end mountain bikes with minor repairs & spares inclusive.
○ Light refreshment, snacks and energy drinks on the day of the ride.
○ An experienced road captain for the trip.
○ Back up vehicle where you can keep your luggage & other items.
○ All necessary spare parts for the bicycle.
○ Necessary first aid box available at all times with the backup vehicle.
○ Forest permits for the Safari.
○ All transfers through chartered Bus/Car.
○ Wildlife Safari at Sariska National Park on shared basis.
○ The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
For bookings of more than 4 please Contact Us
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 04 Persons are required to confirm the booking.
3. Travel insurance of the rider does not include the cost.
4. Lunch and dinner expenses are not included in the above cost.
5. Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol.
6. Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself.