What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier?
Each moment seems split in two, melancholy of what’s left behind and the excitement of entering a new land.
Experience a journey that is Rajasthan, not just a piece of land with manmade boundaries and a political map. Rajasthan is a journey in itself with every mile travelled; the traveler starts singing with an entity that is the soul of Rajasthan.
Sāmbhar is the largest inland salt water lake in India located about 100 kilometers from the Pink City Jaipur. Apart from being one of the largest salt procuring reserves of India Sāmbhar is very popular amongst travelers. We travel to this historic land on our Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycles which are in it a milestone in motorcycle diaries on this one day motorcycle excursion.
0800 Hours: Jaipur - Sambhar
We welcome you to Jaipur with your shiny Royal Enfield motorcycles and after a short briefing from the tour captain we start riding towards the Sāmbhar Lake. Sāmbhar, a small quiet town about a hundred kilometers from Jaipur is believed to be gifted to the locals by the goddess Shakhambari some 2500 years ago. The special algae in the water give a striking color the ambience. We have a few hours here to breathe the culture of this vibrant town then we start riding towards Sawarda.
1300 Hours: Sawarda
We ride fifty kilometers to the lovely town of Sawarda, a beautifully landscaped village devoted to a sikh religious guru. The village also has a very beautiful and unique Gurudwara(Sikh Temple). We take our royal lunch at the royal Fort Sawarda Palace. We take a short walk around town and get a chance to interact with the locals and experience the vibrant Rajasthani culture.
1700 Hours: Sawarda - Jaipur
We come back to the palace for High Tea at the river side. Sawarda is an experience in itself, the locals especially children love their photos taken. We after our tea we hop on our motorcycles and start riding towards Jaipur. The ride to Jaipur is extremely beautiful the evening twilight makes the sky look hand painted. We reach Jaipur within an hour of riding. We are greeted with the bustling Jaipur evening as we ride towards our hotel.
As the lovely time spent on our motorcycles ends here, we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Rajasthan memoirs.
○ Royal Enfield Motorcycle 350cc rented motorcycle including fuel, oil and minor repairs & spares
○ An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip.
○ Back up vehicle where you can keep your luggage & other items.
○ All necessary spare parts for the Royal Enfield.
○ Necessary first aid box available at all times with the backup vehicle.
○ Road tax, toll charges and fuel charges for the whole journey.
○ The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
For bookings of more than 2 please Contact Us
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons are required to confirm the booking.
3. Travel insurance of the rider does not include the cost.
4. An amount of Rs 20,000 as deposit (fully refundable) has to be paid.
5. Lunch and dinner expenses are not included in the above cost.
6. Alcoholic beverages’ cost does not include the package and the riders are responsible for the same cost.
7. Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol.
8. Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself.