Experience the Rural Rajasthan life while passing see the landscape changing from green ,grey to yellow i.e. Farm Fields , Dry Lake and Sand Dunes.Turban,Chai, Flemingos,Cattle fair,Camels.
Sambhar Salt Lake is India's Largest inland Salt Lake around 100Kms. from jaipur. It is a must do trip for every motorcycle enthusiast,to ride in the dry Sambhar lake,drop a gear and feel the power of your majestic machine cutting the layers of salt and making your own trail for kms.The lake is also winter home for rare Flemingos they can be easily spotted in flocks ,feasting on algea and ready to get clicked.
Pushpa(Flower) Kar (Hand) , a legend claims that the lake was created from the petals that fell from the divine hands of Lord Brahma (The creator).The annualPushkar fair is a beautiful colourful event, cattle trade, Horse dance shows,camel shows, Tug of war, Matki race (Pushkar pot race) are just few of the activities.Its a wonderful paradise for Photographers as The Tribal Gathering & Holy Lake connects to the travellers soul with Local musicians, Swords, cow bells,snake charmers,ferris wheel,circus,folk dances,tribal Ballad.
(Day1) 0630 Hours: Jaipur - Sambhar
Welcome to Jaipur, we meet at statue circle(Start point) with our Rides-The shiny Royal Enfield (Dug-Dug)motorcycles and after a short briefing from the tour captain.Introduction with the fellow riders in the group and crew members. we start riding the First leg towards Sambhar Lake. Sambhar, a small quiet town about a hundred kilometers from Jaipur is believed to be gifted to the locals by the goddess Shakhambari some 2500 years ago. The special algae in the water give a striking color to the ambience and it serves as winter home for flemingo flock.We spend a few hours here to soak into the culture of this vibrant town,capture the moments and life in our lenses and be a part of this Incredible place.
1200 Hours: Sambhar-Pushkar
Leaving behind Sambhar, we ride into the next leg of our journey to the lovely town of Pushkar, a beautifully landscaped village with Holy lake near the beautiful and unique Brahma Temple. We take our lunch at Pushkar local market with some of the authentic delicacies famous of pushkar only,and later take a short walk around town best way to interact with the locals and experience the vibrant Rajasthani culture.We move to the sunset point which is elevated sand dune that gives us a panoramic view of the famous pushkar cattle fair, mountains, herds of camels. .The night in the town is crescendo with colourful bazzar which gives an opportunity to shop for bangles,local artificial jewellery,tribal clothes,handicraft item,antiques etc.Overnight Stay at camps in Dunes along with Camp fire.
(Day2) 0700 Hours Pushkar - Morning
Next day right before dawn, kick start your machine and head towards the cattle fair ground,time to click some of the best moments of morning activity of animals and waking up of pushkar fair. The unique "Dug-Dug" sound of the motorcycle attracts people,horses making sounds because of the motorbike. The shephards are gracious host and it's once in a life time opportunity to try a cup of tea with them made out of camel milk and prepared on temporary stove run on cowdung fire right in front of us,the smoke of this gives a feel of fresh morning in a village. Indigeneous breed of horses and camels,Even there are tatoo artist for camels all around the fair who actually shaves the wood and give a unique spellbounding creative designs to every camel.The barter system of cattles gives a feeling of travelling back in time.Elder people smoke tobacco sheesha you may give it a try! Village children love their photos taken.
1100 Hours: Pushkar-Jaipur
Lets begin the last leg of our journey towards jaipur. The ride is extremely beautiful and fulfilling with a hand painted sky above us. On the way back the ride will pause for lunch at one of the best dhaba (Roadside Restaurant).Just before entering Jaipur we stop for a short Tea break to enjoy the success of our ride.
As the lovely time spent on our motorcycles ends here, we part ways with a souvenir which reminds your Rajasthan memoirs.
○ Overnight accommodation at comfortable Swiss Tents at Pushkar on Twin Sharing basis with Breakfast.
○ Royal Enfield Motorcycle including fuel, oil and minor repairs & spares.
○ Camel Ride to Sunset Point.
○ Pushkar Heritage walk with food sampling at the famous food Joints of Pushkar.
○ An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip. who have sound knowledge of all major routes, regularly doing adventure Motorcycle tours, cycling tours, well to do in First aid and on spot Motorcycle maintenance.Who will take the hassle out of your travels and to help you have the best trip possible.
○ Back up vehicle where you can keep your luggage & other items.
○ A Standby Motorcycle in Backup Vehicle.
○ Necessary first aid box available at all times with the backup vehicle.
○ Road tax, toll charges and fuel charges for the journey.
○ Packed Breakfast on the way from Jaipur to Pushkar.
○ Light refreshment, energy drinks and Mineral water enroute motorcycle trip.
○ The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
○ Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, liquor, joy rides.
○ Vaccinations and personal medication.
○ Travel insurance policy covering use of Motorcycle.
○ Any major meal other then breakfast.
○ Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included, on request same can be arranged at an additional cost.
If you are solo traveller or 02 persons contact us for available departure dates Contact Us
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 04 Persons are required to confirm the booking. If you are solo traveller or 02 persons please contact for the available departures.
3. We hold the right to club bookings from different source adding up-to a group size of 12 persons.
4. Travel insurance of the rider does not include the cost.
5. Lunch and dinner expenses are not included in the above cost.
6. Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol.
7. Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself.
8. An Indemnity bond has to be signed by each rider before starting of the tour. Please drop us a mail if you need the same in e-mail.